Trump: Anthropic is no longer viewed as a national security threat

source··11:42 编辑

Comparing news, US President Trump said that after meeting with Anthropic CEO Dario Amodei during the G7 summit, he no longer sees Anthropic as a national security threat.

Previously, the two sides had differences over the severity of the Claude Fable 5 and Claude Mythos 5 model “jailbreak” vulnerabilities. The US Department of Commerce introduced export control measures on June 12 to restrict access to relevant models to foreign technicians. Subsequently, the White House, the US Department of Commerce, the Office of the Director of National Network, and Anthropic conducted multiple rounds of communication on big model security standards, and began establishing a technical framework for evaluating the risk of model vulnerabilities and government intervention at the border.

Trump said that Anthropic is actively cooperating with the rectification requirements, and emphasized that America's current priority is still maintaining its competitive advantage over China in the field of artificial intelligence, and does not want to limit the development of the domestic AI industry by shutting down or taking over companies. However, at the same time, it was pointed out that the use of emergency administrative powers such as the National Defense Production Law for supervision is still not ruled out when necessary.

As of June 2026, Anthropic has reached $47 billion in annualized recurring revenue, valued at approximately $965 billion, and has submitted a listing application. (Axios)

Original Link
说明: All Bitpush articles reflect the author's views only and do not constitute investment advice.

Related

Loading...